Fort Bend County is home to an exciting cultural arts scene that evokes community pride and...
Stats to Know About Relocating to Fulshear
The City of Fulshear is located in West Houston at the crossroads of FM 359 and FM 1093. Known as Fort Bend County's hot spot, it features the highest per capita income and educational attainment in the area. Not to mention, it is rich in history, unique in landscape and is located only 20 minutes from the Katy-Houston area.
Here’s a look at the area statistics from the 2019 U.S. Census.
- Population Estimates, 2019: 13,914
- Median Household Income, 2015-2019: $166,863
- High School Graduate or Higher Percent of Persons age 25 years+, 2015-2019: 98.2%
- Bachelor’s Degree of Higher, Percent of Persons age 25 years+, 2015-2019: 68.5%
- Median Value of Owner-Occupied Housing Units, 2015-2019: $399,300
- Median Selected Monthly Owner Costs (with Mortgage), 2015-2019: $3,181
Fulshear has also been ranked as one of the best places in Texas to raise a family, among with other impressive recognitions from Niche.com, which include:
- Best Places to Raise a Family in Texas
- Best Places to Buy a House in Texas
- Best Places to Live in Texas
- Places with the Best Public Schools in Texas
Come be a part of our thriving new home community of Fulbrook on Fulshear Creek, where you’ll be greeted with a friendly atmosphere and simpler way of life. We’re located in the charming small town of Fulshear, just 35 miles west of downtown Houston and surrounded by nature. Discover great schools, exciting amenities and new homes from the $290s. We can’t wait to meet you!